As the media limit of Hong Kong Airline News is reached, this new blog takes over, hopefully until next year (when my media limit should be reached again).
- Alvin just came back from the Beas River Chalet, and has reviews pending from his Kyushu and Shanghai trips
- Jason has a Korea review pending and is anticipating a trip in the
sexualinteresting country of Japan
For readers that just stumbled upon YTHK, here are a few points to note:
- It’s a continuation of Hong Kong Airline News, an airline news site from eighth grader Alvin Tse that reached its media upload limit on 22 November
- This blog will include airline, hotel and some city news and updates, as well as trip reports: it’s a bit like One Mile At A Time for three people
- We never post too often.
For continuing readers from HKAN, a few things to note as well:
- Say hello to Jason, who’s just joined the blog
- Alvin is now the main writer
- You will now be able to see who posted what from the usernames
Need I say my hometown…
I’m keen to finish my fine tuning of the blog, and continue to post here!